The Resource The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
- The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sherman Alexie ; art by Ellen Forney
- Budding cartoonist Junior leaves his troubled school on the Spokane Indian Reservation to attend an all-white farm town school where the only other Indian is the school mascot
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry, 2008.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2010.
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), High School, 2009.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 9-12, 2009.
- National Book Award for Young People's Literature, 2007.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2007
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2007
- YALSA Outstanding Books for the College Bound - History and Cultures: 2009
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2010
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- YALSA Outstanding Book for the College Bound, 2009.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ab 2007
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OFgydXlyMZs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/OFgydXlyMZs/">The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...