The Resource Midsomer murders. Set 16
- Midsomer murders. Set 16
- Statement of responsibility
- All 3 Media ; Bentley Productions ; produced by Brian True-May
- Title variation
- Midsomer murders. Set sixteen
- Nettles, John, 1943-
- Wymark, Jane, 1952-
- Hoskins, David.
- Hellings, Sarah.
- Harsent, David, 1942-
- All 3 Media International (Firm)
- Jackson, Barry, 1938-
- Howard, Laura, 1977-
- Smith, Peter.
- Wheal, Elizabeth-Anne.
- True-May, Brian.
- Graham, Caroline, 1931-
- Rye, Renny.
- Acorn Media (Firm)
- Bentley Productions (Firm)
- Free at Last TV Limited.
- Hughes, Jason, 1971-
- Murderers -- England -- Drama.
- Television series.
- Barnaby, Chief Inspector (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Action and adventure television programs.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Detectives -- England -- Drama.
- Murder -- England -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- England -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Drama.
- The cozy villages of Midsomer County reveal their most sinister secrets in these four contemporary British television mysteries. Midsomer Life -- Guy Sandys, owner and editor of Midsomer Life magazine, has made a name for himself by publishing unfavorable reviews of local businesses. When his ex-wife's lover is found dead, the detectives are forced to dig into the editor's past, where they find a tangled web of affairs, criminal associations, and blackmail. Things turn personal for Barnaby when Joyce gets involved, placing herself in great danger. The Magician's Nephew -- Barnaby and Jones discover that Midsomer County is home to a secret pagan cult after one of its more prominent members is murdered. Suspicion initially falls on the author of a book alleging that the sect's rituals are merely the product of drink and an overactive imagination. But soon it seems that all of the members of the Magic Circle have something to hide. Days of Misrule -- Barnaby and Jones attend an exasperating team-building exercise, run by a young and overly ambitious acting chief superintendent. They're released from their misery after an explosion at a trucking company operated by one of the most hated men in Midsomer. The detectives soon realize that the intended victim had many enemies among the townswomen, including his own grandmother. Talking to the Dead -- Two couples living on the edge of Barton Woods disappear, leaving the village abuzz with rumors of supernatural causes. According to a local priest, the woods are haunted by the ghosts of monks slaughtered there in the 16th century. As the body count rises, a local psychic offers his services--much to Barnaby's chagrin
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M53 2010
- John Nettles, Jason Hughes, Jane Wymark, Laura Howard, Barry Jackson
- live action
ContextContext of Midsomer murders. Set 16
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Midsomer murders. Set 16
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/O5BsvZc7hqQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/O5BsvZc7hqQ/">Midsomer murders. Set 16</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...