The Resource How I learned geography
- How I learned geography
- Statement of responsibility
- Uri Shulevitz
- As he spends hours studying his father's world map, a young boy escapes the hunger and misery of refugee life. Based on the author's childhood in Kazakhstan, where he lived as a Polish refugee during World War II
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2009
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2008
- Parents' Choice Award for Non-Fiction, 2008.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2008.
- Awards note
- NHSL Children's Book Review - May 2008
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ho 2008
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of How I learned geography
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How I learned geography
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/O0arjd1f1sA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/O0arjd1f1sA/">How I learned geography</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...