The Resource The fire-eaters
- The fire-eaters
- Statement of responsibility
- David Almond
- In 1962 England, despite observing his father's illness and the suffering of the fire-eating Mr. McNulty, as well as enduring abuse at school and the stress of the Cuban Missile Crisis, Bobby Burns and his family and friends still find reasons to rejoice in their lives and to have hope for the future
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2005
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry, 2004.
- Nestle Children's Book Prize for Nine to Eleven Year Olds, 2003.
- Whitbread Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2003.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2005
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fi 2004
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The fire-eaters
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fire-eaters
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NuASinAGeys/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NuASinAGeys/">The fire-eaters</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...