The Resource Bernie
- Statement of responsibility
- by Ted Rall
- Sanders, Bernard -- Political and social views.
- Graphic novels
- Socialists -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Sanders, Bernard -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Legislators -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Legislators -- United States -- Biography.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States -- Biography
- Sanders, Bernard
- United States -- Biography.
- Socialists -- United States -- Biography.
- Sanders, Bernard.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- Biography.
- "As a kid growing up in Brooklyn, Bernie Sanders was surrounded by grinding poverty that turned families against each other as they scrimped and saved to pay their bills. Bernie saw politics as his chance to give a decent life to everyone, not just those born into wealth or the lucky few who hit it big. But the Democratic Party and the country overall were moving to the right. Bernie joined a tiny independent party from Vermont. He ran for mayor. As a socialist. And won. That was the beginning." --
- Politics and global affairs -- Political figures
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Democratic socialism -- United States
- Political science
- Graphic novels
- Life stories -- Politics | Politicians
- Socialists -- United States -- Biography
- Presidential candidates -- Biography
- Legislators -- United States -- Biography
- Biographical comics
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- R35 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bernie
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bernie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NluuMCKtsxI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NluuMCKtsxI/">Bernie</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...