The Resource Black ship : a Daisy Dalrymple mystery
- Black ship : a Daisy Dalrymple mystery
- Title remainder
- a Daisy Dalrymple mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Carola Dunn
- Police spouses -- Fiction.
- Liquor industry -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Smuggling -- England -- Fiction.
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- Fiction.
- Criminals -- England -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Nineteen twenties -- Fiction.
- Dalrymple, Daisy (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- In 1925, the Honourable Daisy Dalrymple Fletcher, her husband, Alec Fletcher (a Scotland Yard Detective) and their new twin infant children inherit and move to a new, larger house on the outskirts of London proper, in a stage of slight disrepair (thanks to an aged, now deceased, uncle). Set in a small circle of houses and a communal garden, it seems a near idyllic setting. That is until a dead body turns up half-hidden under the bushes of the communal garden, rumors of bootleggers, American gangsters, and an international liquor smuggling operation via black ships turn everything upside down. And it's up to Daisy - well, Alec with some help from Daisy - to find out who the dead man is, why he was murdered and who did him in!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B53 2008
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Daisy Dalrymple mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Black ship : a Daisy Dalrymple mystery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Black ship : a Daisy Dalrymple mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Nb9jie_oXcM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Nb9jie_oXcM/">Black ship : a Daisy Dalrymple mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...