The Resource Z : a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Z : a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Title remainder
- a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Statement of responsibility
- Therese Anne Fowler.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott, (Francis Scott), 1896-1940
- Authors' spouses -- Fiction.
- Authors -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Fitzgerald, Zelda, 1900-1948 -- Fiction.
- Fitzgerald, Zelda, 1900-1948
- Biographical fiction.
- Large type books
- Nineteen twenties -- Fiction.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott, (Francis Scott), 1896-1940 -- Fiction.
- When beautiful, reckless, seventeen-year-old Zelda Sayre meets Lieutenant Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald at a country club dance, he isn't rich or settled; no one knows his people; and he wants, of all things, to be a writer in New York. After Scott sells his first novel, Zelda defies her parents to marry him in the vestry of St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is the Jazz Age, and for Zelda and Scott the future will be grander and stranger than they could have ever imagined
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Z : a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Z : a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NalEW6hrWn4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NalEW6hrWn4/">Z : a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...