The Resource The wiener strikes back
- The wiener strikes back
- Statement of responsibility
- by Max Brallier ; illustrated by Rachel Maguire & Nichole Kelley ; created by Max Brallier
- Title variation
- Galactic hot dogs, Book 2 : the Wiener strikes back
- Interplanetary voyages -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frankfurters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Food trucks -- Juvenile fiction.
- Graphic novels
- Science fiction
- Frankfurters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Hot dog stands -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Food trucks -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Hot dog stands -- Juvenile fiction.
- Carnivals -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Interplanetary voyages -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Carnivals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Monsters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc
- Action and adventure fiction
- Monsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Space flight -- Juvenile fiction.
- Space flight -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cosmoe the Earth-boy and his space-adventuring partners, Big Humphree and Princess Dagger, return--just in time to save the galaxy...Crostini's Cosmic Carnival is a strange, monster-filled space train that travels the galaxy. When Cosmoe catches the attention of the carnival's ringmaster, the Neon Wiener, hot-dog-selling spaceship, becomes part of the show. Cosmoe is now known as Cosmoe the Monster-Tamer--and he's a hit across the galaxy! Just one problem--Cosmoe and his buddies are in some serious danger, and not only from the wild monsters Cosmoe's facing in the ring. Can they save the day and still sell enough wieners to keep Galactic Hot Dogs in business?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wei 2016
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Galactic hot dogs
- Series volume
- bk 2
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The wiener strikes back
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The wiener strikes back
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NB7a9bycdzQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/NB7a9bycdzQ/">The wiener strikes back</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...