The Resource The missing Kennedy : Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women
- The missing Kennedy : Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women
- Title remainder
- Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women
- Statement of responsibility
- Elizabeth Koehler-Pentacoff
- Kennedy family.
- Koehler-Pentacoff, Elizabeth.
- Women with mental disabilities -- United States -- Biography.
- Mental retardation -- United States -- Case studies.
- Kennedy, Rosemary, 1918-2005
- Kennedy, Rose Fitzgerald, 1890-1995 -- Family.
- Frontal lobotomy -- United States -- Case studies.
- Kennedy, Joseph P., (Joseph Patrick), 1888-1969 -- Family.
- Paulus, Sister, 1909-1996.
- Kennedy family
- Kennedy, Rosemary, 1918-2005.
- People with mental disabilities -- United States -- Biography.
- "Rosemary (Rosie) Kennedy was born in 1918, the first daughter of a wealthy Bostonian couple who later would become known as the patriarch and matriarch of America's most famous and celebrated family. Elizabeth Koehler was born in 1957, the first and only child of a struggling Wisconsin farm family. What, besides their religion, did these two very different Catholic women have in common? One person: Stella Koehler, a charismatic woman of the cloth who became Sister Paulus Koehler after taking her vows with the Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis of Assisi. Sister Paulus was Elizabeth's Wisconsin aunt. For thirty-five years--indeed much of her adult life--Sister Paulus was Rosie Kennedy's caregiver. And a caregiver, tragically, had become necessary after Rosie, a slow learner prone to emotional outbursts, underwent one of America's first lobotomies, an operation Joseph Kennedy was assured would normalize Rosie's life"--Amazon.com
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K64 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The missing Kennedy : Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The missing Kennedy : Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/N0L5yjTnivQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/N0L5yjTnivQ/">The missing Kennedy : Rosemary Kennedy and the secret bonds of four women</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...