The Resource Y is for yesterday
- Y is for yesterday
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sue Grafton.
- Suspense fiction
- Large type books.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Extortion -- Fiction.
- Rape -- Fiction.
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
- Millhone, Kinsey (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- Women private investigators -- California -- Fiction.
- "The darkest and most disturbing case report from the files of Kinsey Millhone, Y is for Yesterday begins in 1979, when four teenage boys from an elite private school sexually assault a fourteen-year-old classmate--and film the attack. Not long after, the tape goes missing and the suspected thief, a fellow classmate, is murdered. In the investigation that follows, one boy turns state's evidence and two of his peers are convicted. But the ringleader escapes without a trace. Now, it's 1989 and one of the perpetrators, Fritz McCabe, has been released from prison. Moody, unrepentant, and angry, he is a virtual prisoner of his ever-watchful parents--until a copy of the missing tape arrives with a ransom demand. That's when the McCabes call Kinsey Millhone for help. As she is drawn into their family drama, she keeps a watchful eye on Fritz. But he's not the only one being haunted by the past. A vicious sociopath with a grudge against Millhone may be leaving traces of himself for her to find"--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Y15 2017b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Kinsey Millhone mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Y is for yesterday
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Y is for yesterday
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/N-LMn-Wu4nk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/N-LMn-Wu4nk/">Y is for yesterday</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...