The Resource The Inspector Lynley mysteries : Set 5
- The Inspector Lynley mysteries : Set 5
- Statement of responsibility
- a co-production of BBC and WGBH Boston ; producer, Sharon Hughff
- Lynley, Thomas (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- England -- Drama.
- Television serials.
- Homicide -- Investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Havers, Barbara (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Crime -- Television series.
- Criminal psychology -- England -- Drama.
- Detectives -- England -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Mystery television programs.
- Mystery -- Television series.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- England -- Drama.
- Natural causes: While Lynley is suspended, pending the outcome of his disciplinary hearing, Havers teams up with a different Detective Inspector, Fiona Knight, to investigate the drowning of a young woman in her car
- One guilty deed: Lynley is reinstated, and he, Havers, and their colleague Detective Constable Winston Nkata are trying to catch a crime boss. But when their star witness is found shot dead at Havers' childhood holiday retreat, she becomes convinced that cracking a twenty-year-od unsloved murder involving a local child will provide answers to both murders
- Chinese walls: Lynley and Havers are catapulted into the bizarre world of Internet vice when they investigate the brutal death of Emily Proctor, a young barrister who had been moonlighting for her sister's online porn site
- In the blink of an eye: Lynley and Havers investigate the death of paparazzi photographer Peter Rooker, who is found beaten and shot in London's Soho neighborhood. The mystery leads them all the way to a 1995 massacre in Bosnia
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast July 20 and 27, and August 3 and 10 on BBC1 in 2006
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I57743867 2007
- Natural causes: Nathaniel Parker, Sharon Small, Liza Tarbuck
- One guilty deed: Nathaniel Parker, Sharon Small, Shaun Parkes, Tom Georgeson
- Chinese walls: Nathaniel Parker, Sharon Small
- In the blink of an eye: Nathaniel Parker, Sharon Small
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Inspector Lynley mysteries : Set 5
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Inspector Lynley mysteries : Set 5
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Mhyg8nkSE7s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Mhyg8nkSE7s/">The Inspector Lynley mysteries : Set 5</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...