The Resource The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat
- The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat
- Statement of responsibility
- by Edward Kelsey Moore.
- Meet Odette, Clarice, and Barbara Jean. Earl's Diner is their home away from home, the first black-owned business in Plainview, Indiana. Dubbed "the Supremes" by their friends, the inseparable trio is watched over by Earl during their high school days in the racially charged 1960s, and every Sunday after church for the next forty years. Through marriage, children, infidelity, and illness, they weather life's storms together, sharing the juiciest gossip, the biggest tears, and the most uproarious banter at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat." --P.  of cover
- Library Journal Best Books 2013
- BCALA Literary Award for First Novelist, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MbZYFBhzp1c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MbZYFBhzp1c/">The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...