The Resource Call me Zelda
- Call me Zelda
- Statement of responsibility
- Erika Robuck
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott, (Francis Scott), 1896-1940
- Psychiatric hospital patients -- Fiction.
- Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Fitzgerald, Zelda, 1900-1948 -- Fiction.
- Fitzgerald, Zelda, 1900-1948
- Authors, American -- Fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
- Psychiatric nurses -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott, (Francis Scott), 1896-1940 -- Fiction.
- "From New York to Paris, Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald reigned as king and queen of the Jazz Age, seeming to float on champagne bubbles above the mundane cares of the world. But to those who truly knew them, the endless parties were only a distraction from their inner turmoil, and from a love that united them with a scorching intensity. When Zelda is committed to a Baltimore psychiatric clinic in 1932, vacillating between lucidity and madness in her struggle to forge an identity separate from her husband, the famous writer, she finds a sympathetic friend in her nurse, Anna Howard. Held captive by her own tragic past, Anna is increasingly drawn into the Fitzgeralds tumultuous relationship. As she becomes privy to Zelda's most intimate confessions, written in a secret memoir meant only for her, Anna begins to wonder which Fitzgerald is the true genius. But in taking ever greater emotional risks to save Zelda, Anna may end up paying a far higher price than she intended."--P.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C35 2013
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Call me Zelda
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Call me Zelda
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MOKJmYdWUp0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MOKJmYdWUp0/">Call me Zelda</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...