The Resource The Brokenwood mysteries. Series 1
- The Brokenwood mysteries. Series 1
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Philip Dalkin, Tim Balme and James Griffin ; directed by Mike Smith, Josh Frizzell and Michael Hunt.
- Detective Inspector Mike Shepherd arrives on assignment in Brokenwood, a small town where memories--and animosities--run deep. He's an experienced cop with a 1971 "classic" car, a collection of country music cassettes, and an indeterminate number of ex-wives. The new woman in his life is his assistant, Detective Constable Kristin Sims a by-the-book investigator nearly twenty years younger than her boss's car, who quickly has to get used to his lone-wolf ways
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B76 2015
- Neill Rea, Fern Sutherland
- live action
ContextContext of The Brokenwood mysteries. Series 1
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Brokenwood mysteries. Series 1
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MI2Ey6_GNoQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MI2Ey6_GNoQ/">The Brokenwood mysteries. Series 1</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...