The Resource The Muppets
- The Muppets
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Pictures presents ; produced by David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman ; written by Jason Segel, Nicholas Stoller ; directed by James Bobin
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Juvenile films.
- Fund raising -- Juvenile films.
- Muppets (Personaje literario) -- Teatro.
- Muppets (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile films.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Children's films.
- Puppet films.
- On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, and his friends Gary and Mary from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets' former stomping grounds. To stage the Greatest Muppet Telethon Ever and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary, and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for some mild rude humor
- Language note
- English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Descriptive video service (DVS) for the visually impaired
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M87 2012
- Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Chris Cooper, Rashida Jones ; Muppet performers: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Peter Linz
- Series statement
- Disney DVD
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Muppets
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Muppets
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MCBVduznsSc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/MCBVduznsSc/">The Muppets</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...