The Resource A very, very bad thing
- A very, very bad thing
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeffery Self
- Prejudices -- Fiction.
- Homophobia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Truthfulness and falsehood -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile Fiction.
- Parent and child -- Fiction
- Winston-Salem (N.C.) -- Fiction.
- Gay teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Suicide -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Honesty -- Fiction.
- Gays -- Fiction.
- Winston-Salem (N.C.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Suicide -- Fiction.
- Marley is comfortable with being gay in Winston-Salem, but he never had any real passions until he met Christopher, son of a bigoted television evangelist; the two become an inseparable couple until Christopher's parents send him to a religious program intended to "cure" him of being gay, and outraged Marley tells a very big lie--and then has to deal with the repercussions
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ve 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of A very, very bad thing
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A very, very bad thing
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LWXOoar7jzQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LWXOoar7jzQ/">A very, very bad thing</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...