The Resource The complete guide to buying a business, Fred S. Steingold
- The complete guide to buying a business, Fred S. Steingold
- Statement of responsibility
- Fred S. Steingold
- Includes index
- Accompanying material
- 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Thinking about buying a business -- The key legal issues in buying a business -- Tax-saving strategies -- Finding the right business for you -- What's the business worth? -- Working with lawyers, accountants, and brokers -- Financing your purchase -- Structuring your purchase -- The investigation stage : how buyers and sellers check each other out -- Drafting a letter of intent -- Preparing the sales agreement and other legal documents -- Who's selling, who's buying, and what is being purchased -- The sales price and terms of payment -- Dealing with liabilities and representations -- Payment for noncompete agreements and consultant deals -- Other important legal language for the sales agreement -- Signatures on a sales agreement -- Promissory notes and other installment payment documents -- Bill of sale, lease assignment, and other documents for transferring the business -- Documents for noncompete and future work commitments -- Preparing for a smooth closing -- Running a small business : some legal and tax basics
- Control code
- 23 cm. +
- 4 3/4 in. or 12 cm.
- 3rd ed.
- 428 p.
- Isbn Type
- Specific material designation
- optical disk
- System control number
ContextContext of The complete guide to buying a business, Fred S. Steingold
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The complete guide to buying a business, Fred S. Steingold
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LUUjDIHDPH4/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LUUjDIHDPH4/">The complete guide to buying a business, Fred S. Steingold</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...