The Resource Pigs might fly
- Pigs might fly
- Statement of responsibility
- Nick Abadzis ; [illustrations by] Jerel Dye ; color by Laurel Lynn Leake and Alex Campbell
- Graphic novels
- Graphic novels.
- Fathers and daughters -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Inventors -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Fiction.
- Inventors -- Fiction.
- Swine -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Enemies -- Fiction.
- Enemies -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- Pigs -- Fiction.
- Flying machines -- Fiction.
- Fantasy comics
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Flying-machines -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction.
- All the sensible hogfolk in Pigdom Plains know that if pigs were meant to fly, they'd have been born with wings--but there's no convincing Lily Leanchops. The daughter of renowned inventor Hercules Fatchops, Lily has watched her father's flying machines fail time and time again. Working in secret, Lily is trying to build what her father couldn't: an aircraft that actually works. Lily's secret project takes on a new sense of urgency when a mysterious enemy emerges from beyond the mountains. The Warthogs are coming, and they're piloting flying machines powered by dangerous magic spells. To save Pigdom Plains, Lily must take to the skies in her own experimental aircraft--and there's no time for a test run
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Pigs might fly
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Pigs might fly
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LSxrdUbP96o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LSxrdUbP96o/">Pigs might fly</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...