The Resource The Spiderwick chronicles
- The Spiderwick chronicles
- Statement of responsibility
- Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies present a Kennedy/Marshall and a Mark Canton Productions, a Mark Waters film ; produced by Mark Canton, Larry Franco, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Karey Kirkpatrick ; screenplay by Karey Kirkpatrick and David Berenbaum and John Sayles ; directed by Mark Waters
- Title variation
- Nickelodeon Movies presents The Spiderwick chronicles
- Family -- Drama.
- Youth -- Feature.
- Brothers and sisters -- Drama.
- Laboratories -- Drama.
- Supsense films.
- Fantasy films.
- Adventure -- Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Family -- Feature.
- Decedents' estates -- Drama.
- Fantasy -- Feature.
- Siblings -- Drama.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Manuales de laboratorio -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Laboratory notebooks -- Drama.
- Bienes -- Teatro.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- The moment the Grace family moves into the dilapidated Spiderwick Estate, strange things begin to happen. Jared is a curious, adventurous boy who quickly seeks out and finds the hidden laboratory of his great great uncle Arthur Spiderwick. He unleashes a mysterious force when he locates a field guide full of the secrets of the magical creatures that inhabit the forest surrounding the mansion. His twin brother Simon is calm and reserved. He is the intellectual twin, but is rapidly drawn into the fantastical world of fairies and goblins. Older sister Mallory and their mom are harder to convince, but after the almighty and ruthless ogre leader Mulgarath begins to attack the home, the entire family must band together to combat the hordes of goblins and creatures that lurk just outside
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Caleb Deschanel ; editor, Michael Kahn ; music, James Horner ; costume designers, Odette Gadoury, Joanna Johnston ; production designer, James D. Bissell ; special effects supervisors, Louis Craig, Michael Lantieri ; visual effects supervisor, Tim Alexander
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for scary creature action and violence, peril, and some thematic elements
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S653479535 2008
- Freddie Highmore, Mary-Louise Parker, Nick Nolte, Sarah Bolger, David Strathairn
- Voices: Seth Rogen, Martin Short
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Spiderwick chronicles
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Spiderwick chronicles
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LP0Rx2C28c8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LP0Rx2C28c8/">The Spiderwick chronicles</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...