The Resource Eight below
- Eight below
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Pictures presents in association with Spyglass Entertainment a Mandeville Films production, a film by Frank Marshall ; produced by David Hoberman, Patrick Crowley ; screenplay by David DiGilio ; directed by Frank Marshall
- Title variation
- Paul Walker: Eight below
- Geologists -- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Mushers -- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Feature.
- GeÃ3logos -- AntÃ¡rtico -- Teatro.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Family -- Feature.
- Survival skills -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Perros -- AntÃ¡rtico -- Teatro.
- Sled dogs -- Antarctica -- Drama.
- Animal -- Feature.
- An American geologist flies to Antarctica to participate in a project at the United States Research Base. Once there, he teams up with arctic guide Jerry Shepard and his best friend, Cooper. The scientist soon discovers that Shepard also has eight other valuable friends -- a pack of sled dogs he's worked with for years, who have rescued him from a number of tight spots. As the three men explore a frozen mountain region, an unexpected accident coupled with a massive storm front forces them to fly to safety, leaving the dogs behind. Shepard is determined to rescue his canine friends, but he has to wait until the weather will allow him to travel back to the mountain. Now, the dogs must struggle against the elements to survive as they attempt to make their way back home
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Don Burgess ; editor, Christopher Rouse ; music, Mark Isham ; production designer, John Willett
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some peril and brief mild language
- Language note
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing people; dialogue in English (Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround) or Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround) with optional subtitles in French or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- E3448 2006
- Paul Walker, Bruce Greenwood, Moon Bloodgood, Jason Biggs
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Eight below
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eight below
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LK25cJMFljs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LK25cJMFljs/">Eight below</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...