The Resource Archie. Volume two
- Archie. Volume two
- Title number
- Volume two
- Statement of responsibility
- story by Mark Waid ; art by Veronica Fish (issues 7-10) ; finishes by Thomas Pitilli (issues 11-12) ; breakdowns by Ryan Jampole (issues 11-12) ; coloring by Andre Szymanowicz with Jen Vaughn (issue 7) ; lettering by Jack Morelli
- Andrews, Archie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Graphic novels
- Cooper, Betty (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Andrews, Archie (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Lodge, Veronica (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Mayors -- Election -- Fiction.
- Cartoons and comics.
- The all-new ARCHIE adventure continues! Superstar writer Mark Waid teams up with the best and brightest artists in comics to bring a modern take to the legendary Riverdale cast of characters. The book will captures the bite and hilarious edge of Archie's original tales in a modern, forward-looking manner, while still retaining the character's all-ages appeal. If classic Archie is a Saturday morning cartoon, this new series is prime time! --Publisher
- Cooper, Betty (Fictitious character)
- Andrews, Archie (Fictitious character)
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Humorous comics
- Fathers and daughters
- Lodge, Veronica (Fictitious character)
- Teenage boy/girl relations
- High school students
- Overprotectiveness in parents
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Small town life
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2016 v. 2
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Archie. Volume two
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Archie. Volume two
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LGODVH7Sncg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LGODVH7Sncg/">Archie. Volume two</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...