The Resource Where was Patrick Henry on the 29th of May?
- Where was Patrick Henry on the 29th of May?
- Statement of responsibility
- By Jean Fritz ; illustrated by Margot Tomes
- A brief biography of Patrick Henry tracing his progress from planter to statesman
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- Biographies -- Politics | Political leaders
- Revolutions -- United States
- History books -- Wars -- Revolutionary War (United States)
- Legislators -- United States -- Biography
- American Revolution, 1775-1783
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Baker & Taylor
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Where was Patrick Henry on the 29th of May?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Where was Patrick Henry on the 29th of May?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LFgjzOVUVRs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/LFgjzOVUVRs/">Where was Patrick Henry on the 29th of May?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...