The Resource Norm of the north
- Norm of the north
- Statement of responsibility
- director, Trevor Wall ; writers, Jack Donaldson, Derek Elliott ; producers, Nicolas Atlan [and four others].
- A polar bear of many words, Norm's greatest gripe is simple: there is no room for tourists in the Arctic. But when a maniacal developer threatens to build luxury condos in his own backyard, Norm does what all normal polar bears would do: he heads to New York City to stop it. With a cast of ragtag lemmings at his side, Norm takes on the Big Apple, big business, and a big identity crisis to save the day
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for mild rude humor and action
- Language note
- English dialogue; optional English or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .N67 2016
- Voice, Rob Schneider, Ken Jeong, Bill Nighy
ContextContext of Norm of the north
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Norm of the north
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KzVODMJN7Mo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KzVODMJN7Mo/">Norm of the north</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...