The Resource Watchmen
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan Moore, writer; Dave Gibbons, illustrator/letterer; John Higgins, colorist
- This stunning graphic novel chronicles the fall from grace of a group of superheroes plagued by all too human failings. The concept of the super hero is dissected and inverted as strangely realistic characters are stalked by an unknown assassin. Originally published as a 12 issue series in 1986 and 1987, WATCHMEN remains one of DC Comics' most popular graphic novels
- Eisner Awards, Best Graphic Album, 1988.
- Harvey Awards, Best Graphic Album, 1988.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W3 1987
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Watchmen
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Watchmen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KgoTrWB0XyA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KgoTrWB0XyA/">Watchmen</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...