The Resource Dear Mr. Henshaw
- Dear Mr. Henshaw
- Statement of responsibility
- Beverly Cleary ; illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky
- In his letters to his favorite author, ten-year-old Leigh reveals his problems in coping with his parents' divorce, being the new boy in school, and generally finding his own place in the world
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 1986.
- Massachusetts Children's Book Award, 1986.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 1989.
- Newbery Medal, 1984.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), Children’s Books, 1986.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1984
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- De 1983
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dear Mr. Henshaw
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dear Mr. Henshaw
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KgBg-JtTrjM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/KgBg-JtTrjM/">Dear Mr. Henshaw</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...