The Resource Lilo & Stitch
- Lilo & Stitch
- Statement of responsibility
- [presented by] Walt Disney Pictures ; Walt Disney Feature Animation ; produced by Clark Spencer ; written by Chris Sanders & Dean DeBlois ; directed by Dean DeBlois, Chris Sanders
- Title variation
- Lilo and Stitch
- Muchachas -- Hawaii -- Teatro
- Fantasy films. -- juvenile.
- Girls -- Hawaii -- Juvenile drama.
- Feature films.
- Science -- Experiments -- Juvenile drama.
- Pet adoption -- Hawaii -- Juvenile drama.
- Sisters -- Hawaii -- Juvenile drama.
- Ciencia -- Experimentos -- Teatro
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Family -- Hawaii -- Juvenile drama.
- Action and adventure films. -- Juvenile.
- An evil creator has created a little creature by genetic experimentation. The creator and creature are sent to prison. The creature escapes and heads for Earth where he tries to impersonate a dog. Bent on self preservation, he plans to use a human shield to protect him from the aliens sent to recapture him. Earth girl, Lilo, adopts the 'dog,' gives him the name Stitch, and actually developes an emotional attachment to the little creature. Lilo's dysfunctional family consists only of her sister Nani, but the two are about to be ripped apart by social worker Cobra Bubbles. Stitch, as the new family member, brings quite some action into all their lives, and after a while not even the aliens can recognize their former target
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editor, Darren T. Holmes ; music, Alan Silvestri, Mike Tavera
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for mild sci-fi action
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .L55 2009
- Voices: Daveigh Chase, Christopher Michael Sanders, Tia Carrere, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin McDonald, Ving Rhames
ContextContext of Lilo & Stitch
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lilo & Stitch
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JwsesQzj7-4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JwsesQzj7-4/">Lilo & Stitch</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...