The Resource 10th anniversary
- 10th anniversary
- Statement of responsibility
- James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- Title variation
- Tenth anniversary
- Women detectives -- California | San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Husbands -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Missing children -- Fiction.
- Public prosecutors -- California | San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Large type books
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- "Detective Lindsay Boxer's long awaited wedding celebration becomes a distant memory when she is called to investigate a horrendous crime: a teenage girl is badly injured left for dead, and her newborn baby is nowhere to be found. Lindsay discovers that not only is there no trace of the criminals, but that the victim may be keeping secrets as well. At the same time, Assistant District Attorney Yuki Castellano is prosecuting the biggest case of her life, a woman who has been accused of murdering her husband in front of her two young children. Yuki's career rests on a guilty verdict, so when Lindsay finds evidence that could save the defendant, she is forced to choose. Should she trust her best friend or follow her instinct? Lindsay's every move is watched by her new boss, Lieutenant Jackson Brady, and when the pressure to find the baby begins interfering with her new marriage to Joe, she wonders if she'll ever be able to start a family." -- Jkt. flap
- Crimes against married men
- Women detectives
- Innocence (Law)
- Boxer, Lindsay (Fictitious character)
- Crimes against teenage girls
- San Francisco, California
- Missing children
- First year of marriage
- Murder investigation
- Options, alternatives, choices
- Adult books for young adults
- Female friendship
- Public prosecutors
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A618 2011b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Women's Murder Club ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of 10th anniversary
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 10th anniversary
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Jd5h3obgRJs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Jd5h3obgRJs/">10th anniversary</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...