The Resource Miss Bindergarten and the very wet day
- Miss Bindergarten and the very wet day
- Statement of responsibility
- Joseph Slate ; illustrated by Ashley Wolff
- "Today is a very wet day. Miss Bindergarten's class stays inside while the rain falls hard outside. Finally, the rain stops and the class goes outside to play. It's not long before Matty and Patty slip and fall in a puddle! Miss B. and Coco are there to help, and when the girls get up, a huge rainbow has formed in the sky!" --
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Penguin young readers.
- Series volume
- Level 2, Progressing reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Miss Bindergarten and the very wet day
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Miss Bindergarten and the very wet day
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JccPzMozeCI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JccPzMozeCI/">Miss Bindergarten and the very wet day</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...