The Resource Sesame Street presents Follow that bird
- Sesame Street presents Follow that bird
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Children's Television Workshop production ; Sesame Workshop ; produced by Tony Garnett ; written by Tony Geiss & Judy Freudberg ; directed by Ken Kwapis
- Title variation
- Follow that bird
- Friendship -- Juvenile films.
- Television series.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Educational television programs.
- Foster home care -- Illinois -- Juvenile films.
- Big Bird (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Amistad -- PelÃculas cinematogrÃ¡ficas juveniles.
- Trabajadores sociales -- PelÃculas cinematogrÃ¡ficas juveniles.
- Foster home care -- Drama.
- Big Bird (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Children's television programs.
- Social workers -- Drama.
- Social workers -- Juvenile films.
- Kermit, Oscar, Bert, Ernie and Cookie Monster join Big Bird in a bighearted, cross-country adventure. A meddling social worker sends poor Big Bird off to live with a feathered foster family in Illinois. But try as he might, he doesn't fit in and runs away to return to Sesame Street. Now his old friends need to find him before he runs 'afowl' of trouble en route
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music score, Van Dyke Parks, Lennie Niehaus
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G
- Language note
- English, dubbed Japanese, dubbed Portuguese or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S47 2009
- Puppets: Caroll Spinney, Jim Henson, Frank Oz
- Sandra Bernhard, John Candy, Chevy Chase, Joe Flaherty, Waylon Jennings, Dave Thomas
- live action
ContextContext of Sesame Street presents Follow that bird
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sesame Street presents Follow that bird
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JFgx22jhntg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/JFgx22jhntg/">Sesame Street presents Follow that bird</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...