The Resource Woodrow Wilson
- Woodrow Wilson
- Statement of responsibility
- a KCET Hollywood Production in association with Red Hill Productions for American Experience ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; directed by Carl Byker & Mitch Wilson ; written by Carl Byker & David Mrazek
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- Biographical television programs.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1913-1921.
- Executive power -- United States.
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924.
- Documentary television programs.
- United States -- History -- 1913-1921.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Using photos, letters, newsreels, archival footage and beautifully filmed reenactments, this program tells the story of a professor who became one of America's greatest presidents. It's the tale of an emotionally complex man who craved affection and demanded unquestioned loyalty. And it's a fascinating portrait of a towering intellectual, one who appeared to espouse unwavering moral principles but who nonetheless shredded civil liberties during wartime and withheld support of civil rights and women's suffrage
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Cinematography, Mitch Wilson ; music by David Vanacore & Victor Vanacore. Part 1: produced by Carl Byker, David Mrazek & Isaac Mizrahi ; co-produced by John Mora, Teresa Fitzgerald & Richard Kassebaum ; edited by Isaac Mizrahi. Part 2: produced by Carl Byker, David Mrazek & Richard Kassebaum ; co-produced by John Mora & Teresa Fitzgerald ; edited by Victor Livingston & Isaac Mizrahi ; narrator, Linda Hunt
- Intended audience
- MPAA Rating: Not rated; Canadian rating PG
- Language note
- Series statement
- live action
ContextContext of Woodrow Wilson
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Woodrow Wilson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Imc-5OWudl0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Imc-5OWudl0/">Woodrow Wilson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...