The Resource Curious George
- Curious George
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures ; Imagine Entertainment ; produced by Ron Howard, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro ; story by Ken Kaufman and Mike Werb ; screenplay by Ken Kaufmann ; directed by Matthew O'Callaghan
- Human-animal relationships -- Drama.
- Family -- Animation | Feature.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Animales -- Conducta y hÃ¡bitos -- Teatro.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Children's -- Animation | Feature.
- Amistad -- Teatro.
- Curious George (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Comedy films
- Children's films.
- Ted, the explorer with a large yellow hat, is good friends with Bloomsberry. Bloomsberry runs a natural history museum. His greedy son, Bloomsberry Junior, wants to tear down his dad's museum and put a parking garage in its place, but the elder Bloomsberry is convinced that a spectacular new exhibit could save the museum from the wrecking ball. Ted heads to Africa on an expedition to find some special artifacts that will keep his friend in business. While he is in Africa, he befriends a playful monkey he calls George. While George is friendly, he has a taste for mischief and seems to always get Ted in trouble. Ted thinks he has seen the last of George when his ship heads back to America, but discovers that George managed to hide aboard the boat before it sailed. Ted and his good friend Maggie, a schoolteacher who's sweet on him, struggle to find of a way to save Bloomsberry's museum
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Heitor Pereira ; production designer, Yarrow Cheney ; special effects animator, Ian Mah ; editor, Julie Rogers
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C875687 2006
- Voices: Will Ferrell (Ted), Frank Welker (George), Drew Barrymore (Maggie), David Cross, Eugene Levy, Joan Plowwright, Dick Van Dyke
- Target audience
ContextContext of Curious George
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Curious George
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ISS8BgBhBlI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ISS8BgBhBlI/">Curious George</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...