The Resource A year without mom
- A year without mom
- Statement of responsibility
- [written and illustrated by] Dasha Tolstikova
- Graphic novels
- Mothers and daughters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Moscow (Russia) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Moscow (Russia) -- Juvenile literature.
- Tolstikova, Dasha -- Childhood and youth -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Girls -- Russia (Federation) | Moscow -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile literature.
- Girls -- Russia (Federation) | Moscow -- Juvenile literature.
- Tolstikova, Dasha -- Childhood and youth -- Juvenile literature.
- "Follows twelve-year-old Dasha through a year full of turmoil after her mother leaves for America. It is the early 1990s in Moscow, and political change is in the air. But Dasha is more worried about her own challenges as she negotiates family, friendships and school without her mother. Just as she begins to find her own feet, she gets word that she is to join her mother in America -- a place that seems impossibly far from everything and everyone she loves"--provided by publisher
- History books -- Europe | Russia
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1985-1991
- Mother-separated girls
- Autobiographical comics
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Biographies -- Identity | Children and teenagers
- Moving to a new country
- Children and moving
- Graphic novels
- Twelve-year-old girls
- Moscow, Russia
- Narrative nonfiction for kids and teens
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2016.
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T65 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of A year without mom
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A year without mom
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/HuGOYtYDItk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/HuGOYtYDItk/">A year without mom</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...