The Resource High-wire Henry
- High-wire Henry
- Statement of responsibility
- by Mary Calhoun ; illustrated by Erick Ingraham
- Although Henry the cat learns tightrope walking only to impress the humans in his family, who have stopped paying attention to him because of their new puppy, his skill comes in handy when the puppy gets stranded on a high ledge
- California Young Reader Medal, Primary, 1994.
- Treasure State Award (Montana), 1993.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Hk 1991
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Henry the cat
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of High-wire Henry
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work High-wire Henry
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GhHH6xHPHlg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GhHH6xHPHlg/">High-wire Henry</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...