The Resource Avenue Montaigne
- Avenue Montaigne
- Statement of responsibility
- Thelma Films [in co-production with] Studio Canal, TF1 Films Productions, Radis Films Productions ; [with the participation of] Canal+, CinÃ© CinÃ©mas, RÃ©gion Ile-de-France ; a DaniÃ ̈le Thompson film ; produced by Christine Gozlan ; written by Christopher Thompson, DaniÃ ̈le Thompson ; directed by DaniÃ ̈le Thompson
- Title variation
- Fauteuils d'orchestre
- Ceciel De France: Avenue Montaigne
- Waitresses -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Love stories
- Restaurants -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Waiters and waitresses -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Comedy -- Feature
- Interpersonal communication -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Romance -- Feature
- Paris (France) -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Comedy films
- Jessica is a beautiful young woman from the provinces who has come to Paris and lands a job waiting tables at a chic bistro on fabled Avenue Montaigne. Jessica's customers include a popular TV actress who is courting a major Hollywood director for her first serious film role; a wealthy art collector who is about to liquidate a lifetime's worth of treasures at auction; and an illustrious classical pianist who is at odds with his manager/wife as to where his career is headed. Precisely because Jessica doesn't know how celebrated these people are, her guileless and completely unintimidated engagement in their lives has a transforming effect on them and ultimately her
- Awards note
- CÃ©sar Awards, France, 2007: CÃ©sar - Best Supporting Actress (Meilleure actrice dans un second rÃ ́le - ValÃ©rie Lemercier).
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Jean-Marc Fabre ; editor, Sylvie Landra ; music, Nicola Piovani ; costume designer, Catherine Leterrier ; production designer, MichÃ ̈le AbbÃ©-Vannier
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some strong language and brief sexuality
- Language note
- French dialogue, English subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A94684 2007
- Cecile De France, Valerie Lemercier, Albert Dupontel, Claude Brasseur, Christopher Thompson, Laura Morante, Syndey Pollack
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Avenue Montaigne
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Avenue Montaigne
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GXBiRTsaNoU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GXBiRTsaNoU/">Avenue Montaigne</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...