The Resource Who was first? : discovering the Americas
- Who was first? : discovering the Americas
- Title remainder
- discovering the Americas
- Statement of responsibility
- by Russell Freedman
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- Juvenile literature.
- America -- Discovery and exploration | Pre-Columbian.
- Explorers -- America -- Biography -- Juvenile literature
- America -- Discovery and exploration | Pre-Columbian -- Juvenile literature.
- America -- Discovery and exploration.
- Barr, Linda, 1944-, Biography
- "For a long time, most people believed that Christopher Columbus was the first explorer to 'discover' America--the first to make a successful round-trip voyage across the Atlantic. But in recent years, as new evidence has come to light, our understanding of history has changed. We know now that Columbus was among the last explorers to reach the Americas, not the first"--Book jacket
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2008
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2007
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F885 2007
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was first? : discovering the Americas
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was first? : discovering the Americas
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GBtfd8ZWJLA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/GBtfd8ZWJLA/">Who was first? : discovering the Americas</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...