The Resource Prisoners
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment presents and 8:38 Productions/Madhouse Entertainment production ; produced by Broderick Johnson [and others] ; written by Aaron Guzikowski ; directed by Denis Villeneuve.
- Keller Dover is facing every parent's worst nightmare. His six-year-old daughter, Anna, is missing, together with her young friend, Joy. The only lead is a dilapidated RV that had been parked on their street. Heading the investigation, Detective Loki arrests its driver but a lack of evidence forces his release. As the police pursue multiple leads, Dover knows his child's life is at stake and decides he must take matters into his own hands. How far will he go to protect his family?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Roger A. Deakins ; editor, Joel Cox, Gary D. Roach ; music, JÃ3hann JÃ3hannsson
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: R; for disturbing violent content including torture, and language throughout
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P75 2013
- Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Viola Davis
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Prisoners
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Prisoners
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FoC0KADs-vs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FoC0KADs-vs/">Prisoners</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...