The Resource Boy21
- Statement of responsibility
- by Matthew Quick
- Title variation
- Boy 21
- Boy twenty-one
- Pennsylvania -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Basketball stories.
- Gangsters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Fiction.
- Irish Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Violence -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Finley, an unnaturally quiet boy who is the only white player on his high school's varsity basketball team, lives in a dismal Pennsylvania town that is ruled by the Irish mob, and when his coach asks him to mentor a troubled African American student who has transferred there from an elite private school in California, he finds that they have a lot in common in spite of their apparent differences
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Bo 2012
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Boy21
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Boy21
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FnbyER2vJ40/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FnbyER2vJ40/">Boy21</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...