The Resource House, M.D. : Season three
- House, M.D. : Season three
- Statement of responsibility
- Heel & Toe Films ; NBC Universal Television ; Bad Hat Harry Productions ; Shore Z Productions ; Moratim Produktions ; directed by Katie Jacobs ... [et al.]
- Title variation
- House, M.D. The complete third season
- Medical care -- Needs assessment -- United States -- Drama.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Hospitals -- Medical staff -- United States -- Drama.
- Medical drama (Television programs)
- Medicine -- Specialties and specialists -- United States -- Drama.
- Medical television programs (Drama)
- Television serials
- Physicians -- United States -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Physician and patient -- United States -- Drama.
- Medical -- Television series
- Dr. Gregory House still has the most unapologetically prickly bedside manner ever, but his genius for solving the medical mysteries other practitioners can't has earned him the respect of his team. House's unpredictable cases, from killer germs to killer secrets, strain his already tenuous relationship with his co-workers and put his own health at risk
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on television during the 2006-2007 season
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H6874 2007
- Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer
- live action
ContextContext of House, M.D. : Season three
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work House, M.D. : Season three
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/F_ynwNdqZgs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/F_ynwNdqZgs/">House, M.D. : Season three</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...