The Resource Carly's voice : breaking through autism
- Carly's voice : breaking through autism
- Title remainder
- breaking through autism
- Statement of responsibility
- Arthur Fleischmann with Carly Fleischmann
- Autism in children -- Treatment -- Case studies.
- Toronto (Ont.) -- Biography.
- Mentally handicapped children -- Education -- Case studies.
- Fleischmann, Arthur.
- Parents of autistic children -- Ontario | Toronto -- Biography.
- Fleischmann, Arthur
- Autistic children -- Education -- Case studies.
- Communication -- Study and teaching -- Case studies.
- Fleischmann, Carly, 1995-
- Autistic children -- Ontario | Toronto -- Biography.
- The father of a child who was diagnosed as autistic at the age of two describes the intensive therapies that were pursued before Carly had a breakthrough at the age of ten, when she began using her computer to communicate
- Children with autism
- Communication devices for people with disabilities -- Case studies
- Life stories -- Facing adversity | Medical issues | Living with disabilities
- Parent caregivers for people with disabilities
- Parents of children with autism -- Biography
- Toronto, Ontario
- Communication -- Study and teaching
- Canadian literature
- Family and Relationships -- Disabled Family Members
- Science writing -- Medicine | Handicaps and Disorders
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F587 2012
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
- breaking through autism
ContextContext of Carly's voice : breaking through autism
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Carly's voice : breaking through autism
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FRgMP1ImQcs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FRgMP1ImQcs/">Carly's voice : breaking through autism</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...