The Resource The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Statement of responsibility
- 20th Century Fox presents ; in association with Mediastream III ; a Don Murphy production ; produced by Don Murphy ; produced by Trevor Albert ; screenplay by James Dale Robinson ; directed by Stephen Norrington
- Armageddon -- Prevention -- Drama.
- Nemo, Captain (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Fictitious characters) -- Drama.
- Steampunk films
- Sawyer, Tom (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Gray, Dorian (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Jekyll, Henry (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Quatermain, Allan (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Heroes -- Drama.
- Hyde, Edward (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Moore, Alan, 1953- -- Film adaptations.
- Feature films
- Superhero films
- A legion of superheroes, the likes of which mankind had never seen, must band together under the leadership of Allan Quatermain to save the world from "The Fantom" who is threatening to launch a global Armageddon
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Dan Laustsen ; art director, Marco Bittner Rosser ... [et al.] ; edited by Paul Rubell ; music by Trevor Jones ; costume designer, Jacqueline West ; production designer, Carol Spier
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG13 (for intense sequences of fantasy violence, language and innuendo)
- Language note
- English (5.1 Dolby surround), dubbed French (5.1 Dolby surround), or dubbed Spanish (Dolby surround) language tracks, with optional English and Spanish subtitles; Closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .L43484 2003
- Sean Connery, Naseeruddin Shah, Peta Wilson, Tony Curran, Stuart Townsend, Shane West, Jason Flemyng, Richard Roxburgh, Max Ryan, Tom Goodman-Hill
- live action
ContextContext of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FPTlvcY11t4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FPTlvcY11t4/">The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...