The Resource Our revolution : a future to believe in
- Our revolution : a future to believe in
- Statement of responsibility
- Bernie Sanders
- Title variation
- Future to believe in
- Sanders, Bernard -- Political and social views.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2016.
- Legislators -- United States -- Biography.
- Sanders, Bernard
- United States -- Biography.
- United States
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- Biography.
- The break-out Democratic candidate for president, who gave Hillary Clinton a run for her money, offers an inside account of his extraordinary campaign and a blueprint for future political action
- "When Bernie Sanders began his race for the presidency, it was considered by the political establishment and the media to be a 'fringe' campaign, something not to be taken seriously. After all, he was just an Independent senator from a small state with little name recognition. His campaign had no money, no political organization, and it was taking on the entire Democratic Party establishment. By the time Sanders's campaign came to a close, however, it was clear that the pundits had gotten it wrong. Bernie had or one of the most consequential campaigns in the modern history of the country. He had received more than 13 million votes in primaries and caucuses throughout the country, won twenty-two states, and more than 1.4 million people had attended his public meetings. Most important, he showed that the American people were prepared to take on the greed and irresponsibility of corporate America and the 1 percent. In Our Revolution, Sanders shares his personal experiences from the campaign trail, recounting the details of his historic primary fight and the people who made it possible. And for the millions looking to continue the political revolution, he outlines a progressive economic, environmental, racial, and social justice agenda that will create jobs, raise wages, protect the environment, and provide health care for all--and ultimately transform our country and our world for the better. For him, the political revolution has just started. The campaign may be over, but the struggle goes on."--Dust jacket
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2016
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Our revolution : a future to believe in
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Our revolution : a future to believe in
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FLdqNIqJGYw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/FLdqNIqJGYw/">Our revolution : a future to believe in</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...