The Resource The Tuskegee airmen
- The Tuskegee airmen
- Statement of responsibility
- HBO Films presents a Price Entertainment production, a film by Robert Markowitz ; produced by William C. Carraro ; story by Robert Williams and T.S. Cook ; teleplay by Paris Qualles, Trey Ellis and Ron Hutchinson ; directed by Robert Markowitz.
- Vance, Courtney B.
- Ellis, Trey.
- Williams, Robert.
- Holdridge, Lee, 1944-
- Braugher, Andre.
- Warner, Malcolm-Jamal.
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Payne, Allen.
- Cook, T. S., (Thomas S.), 1947-2013.
- Fishburne, Laurence, 1961-
- Carraro, William C.
- HBO Films.
- Markowitz, Robert.
- Price Entertainment (Firm)
- McDonald, Christopher, 1955-
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Hutchinson, Ron, 1947-
- Lithgow, John, 1945-
- Qualles, Paris.
- Gooding, Cuba, Jr., 1968-
- War films
- United States -- African Americans -- Drama.
- DVD Video discs.
- Aviadores -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro
- Estados Unidos. Air Force -- Afronorteamericanos -- Teatro
- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- World War, 1939-1945 -- African Americans -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American -- Drama.
- Aeronautics, American military
- Feature films
- African American fighter pilots -- Drama.
- African American fighter pilots
- African Americans
- The story of the 'Fighting 99th' - the first squadron of black American pilots to be allowed to fight for their country. It is 1943 and the U.S. is suffering huge losses on the ground and in the air. Four newly recruited pilots are united by a desire to serve their country, at a time when black flyers were not welcomed in the Air Force. Now, the "Tuskegee Airmen" must undertake the riskiest mission of their lives and to prove to America that courage knows no color
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Ronald Orieux ; music, Lee Holdridge
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic elements and brief strong war violence ;
- CHV rating: G
- Language note
- English (Dolby surround), dubbed French (Dolby stereo.) or dubbed Spanish (Dolby mono.) dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T87 2010
- Laurence Fishburne, Allen Payne, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Courtney B. Vance, Andre Braugher, Chris McDonald, John Lithgow, Cuba Gooding, Jr
- live action
ContextContext of The Tuskegee airmen
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Tuskegee airmen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/F9sdznmqhNU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/F9sdznmqhNU/">The Tuskegee airmen</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...