The Resource Dance of the bones : a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel
- Dance of the bones : a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel
- Title remainder
- a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel
- Statement of responsibility
- J.A. Jance.
- Suspense fiction
- Large type books.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Walker, Brandon (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Police -- Washington (State) | Seattle -- Fiction.
- Prospector Amos Warren and Big Bad John Lassiter were as close as father and son until a violent argument tore them apart. The next day, Amos disappeared, never to be seen again. Years later, his bones were found in the desert. All signs pointed to John Lassiter, and Detective Brandon Walker made the arrest in the case. Now, more than four decades later, the retired Walker is called in when TLC-- The Last Chance, a group of retired cops, criminalists, medical examiners, and district attorneys who devote their time and experience to solving stone-cold homicide cases-- looks into the killing. Lassiter's daughter, Amanda Wasser, wants Brandon and TLC to find Amos's "real" killer and clear her father's name
- Retired Detective Brandon Walker is called in when a man he arrested years ago refuses to accept a plea deal that would release him from prison. Meanwhile, J.P. Beaumont is at loose ends after the investigation team has been disbanded, until Walker comes to him for help
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D37 2015b
- Literary form
- Series statement
- J. P. Beaumont mysteries,
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dance of the bones : a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dance of the bones : a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ErVlY0mfj4A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ErVlY0mfj4A/">Dance of the bones : a J.P. Beaumont and Brandon Walker novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...