The Resource Walk on Earth a stranger
- Walk on Earth a stranger
- Statement of responsibility
- Rae Carson
- Historical fiction
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Overland journeys to the Pacific -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy fiction
- Disguise -- Fiction.
- Overland journeys to the Pacific -- Fiction.
- Gold mines and mining -- Fiction.
- Disguise -- Juvenile fiction.
- California -- Gold discoveries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gold -- Fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Gold mines and mining -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lee Westfall has a strong, loving family. She has a home she loves and a loyal steed. She has a best friend -- who might want to be something more. She also has a secret. Lee can sense gold in the world around her. Veins deep in the earth. Small nuggets in a stream. Even gold dust caught underneath a fingernail. She has kept her family safe and able to buy provisions, even through the harshest winters. But what would someone do to control a girl with that kind of power? A person might murder for it. When everything Lee holds dear is ripped away, she flees west to California -- where gold has just been discovered. Perhaps this will be the one place a magical girl can be herself. If she survives the journey
- Spur Award for Juvenile Fiction, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wal 2015
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Gold seer trilogy
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of Walk on Earth a stranger
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Walk on Earth a stranger
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/EXXhzPZoM_w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/EXXhzPZoM_w/">Walk on Earth a stranger</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...