The Resource The good German
- The good German
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Virtual Studios ; a Section Eight production ; produced by Ben Cosgrove, Gregory Jacobs ; screenplay by Paul Attanasio ; directed by Steven Soderbergh
- Title variation
- George Clooney: The good German
- Soderbergh, Steven, 1963-
- Newman, Thomas, 1955-
- Cosgrove, Ben.
- Clooney, George.
- L'Amore, Gianfranco.
- Section Eight Ltd.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Curran, Tony.
- Blanchett, Cate, 1969-
- Jacobs, Gregory.
- Orser, Leland.
- Attanasio, Paul, 1959-
- Power, Dave.
- Oliver, Christian.
- Comperatore, Dominic
- Virtual Studios.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Thompson, Jack, 1940-
- Weigert, Robin.
- Pugsley, Don.
- Bridges, Beau.
- Maguire, Tobey, 1975-
- Corresponsales de guerra -- Alemania | BerlÃn -- Teatro
- Mystery -- Feature
- Intrigue -- Germany | Berlin -- Drama.
- Suspense films
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Personas desaparecidas -- Alemania | BerlÃn -- Teatro
- Feature films
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Germany | Berlin -- Drama.
- War correspondents -- Germany | Berlin -- Drama.
- Black market -- Germany | Berlin -- Drama.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Mystery films
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Missing persons -- Investigation -- Germany | Berlin -- Drama.
- Takes place in the ruins of post-WWII Berlin, where U.S. Army war correspondent Jake Geismar becomes involved with Lena Brandt, a former lover whose missing husband is the object of a manhunt led by both the American and Russian armies. Intrigue mounts as Jake tries to uncover the secrets Lena may be hiding in her desperation to get herself and her husband out of Berlin. Tully is an American soldier working in the U.S. army motor pool who is assigned to drive Jake around Berlin. Tully has black market connections that may be Lena's way out. But he could lead them all into even darker territory
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- George Clooney, Cate Blanchett, Tobey Maguire, Beau Bridges, Dominic Comperatore, Tony Curran, Gianfranco L'Amore, Christian Oliver, Leland Orser, Dave Power, Don Pugsley, Jack Thompson, Robin Weigert
- Director of photography, Peter Andrews ; editor, Mary Ann Bernard ; music, Thomas Newman ; costume designer, Louise Frogley ; production designer, Philip Messina
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language, violence and some sexual content
- Language note
- In English, French, or Spanish dialogue, with optional English, French, or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G663 2007
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The good German
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The good German
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/E0PqnOavX0I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/E0PqnOavX0I/">The good German</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...