The Resource Martin Luther King Jr.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Statement of responsibility
- Josh Gregory
- African Americans -- Civil rights | History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- African Americans -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- King, Martin Luther, Jr, 1929-1968 -- Juvenile literature.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- King, Martin Luther, Jr, 1929-1968
- Baptists -- United States -- Clergy -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- "As one of the most influential leaders of the American civil rights movement in the 1950s and 60s, Martin Luther King, Jr., is a towering figure in U.S. history. Readers will explore King's life, from his boyhood in Atlanta to his triumphant successes in breaking down the barriers of racism and segregation. They will also find out how King was influenced by peaceful leaders such as Mahatma Gandhi and how his words and accomplishments are celebrated today."--Provided by publisher
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Biography
- Civil Rights Movement
- African Americans -- Biography
- History books -- African Americans | Civil Rights Movement
- Biographies -- Identity | Africans and African Americans
- Biographies -- Religion | Western
- Baptists -- United States -- Clergy -- Biography
- Biographies -- Politics | Activists and reformers | African American rights
- African Americans -- Civil rights | History -- 20th century
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G75 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- True book
- Target audience
ContextContext of Martin Luther King Jr.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Martin Luther King Jr.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DyyXrScfPsc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DyyXrScfPsc/">Martin Luther King Jr.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...