The Resource I.O.U.S.A.
- Statement of responsibility
- the Peter G. Peterson Foundation presents ; an Agora Entertainment production ; in association with O'Malley Creadon Productions ; produced by Open Sky Entertainment ; written by Patrick Creadon, Christine O'Malley, and Addison Wiggin ; produced by Christine O'Malley and Sarah Gibson ; directed by Patrick Creadon
- Title variation
- One nation. Under stress. In debt
- Government spending policy -- United States.
- Feature films -- United States.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Budget deficits -- United States.
- Social security beneficiaries -- United States.
- Feature films.
- Finance -- United States -- History.
- Documentary films.
- Debt -- United States -- History.
- Baby boom generation -- Retirement -- United States.
- Economic forecasting -- United States.
- Nonfiction films.
- United States -- Economic conditions.
- Social security.
- "I.O.U.S.A. tells the story of America in debt. Faced with key deficits in budget, savings, trade and leadership, increased foreign competition and ballooning financial obligations, the federal government is critically overextended. With the economy already in shambles, 78 million baby boomers are now expecting retirement benefits from their indebted federal government. Weaving together archival footage, economic data and candid interviews with Warren Buffett, Alan Greenspan, Paul O'Neill, Robert Rubin, Alice Rivlin and Paul Volcker, along with David Walker of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation and Robert Bixby of the Concord Coalition, the film offers a vivid and alarming profile of America's financial status."--Container
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Executive producer, Addison Wiggin ; music, Peter Golub ; editor, Doug Blush ; story by Addison Wiggin and Kate Incontrera ; director of photography, Patrick Creadon
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating : PG
- Language note
- In English; closed-captioned
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of I.O.U.S.A.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I.O.U.S.A.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Dx8BvUiAL7c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Dx8BvUiAL7c/">I.O.U.S.A.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...