The Resource Who could that be at this hour?
- Who could that be at this hour?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Title variation
- Lemony Snicket : Who could that be at this hour?
- Thirteen-year-old Lemony Snicket begins his apprenticeship with S. Theodora Markson of the secretive V.F.D. in the tiny dot of a town called Stain'd By The Sea, where he helps investigate the theft of a statue
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Who 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- question 1
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Who could that be at this hour?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who could that be at this hour?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DrmfDo-7MGM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DrmfDo-7MGM/">Who could that be at this hour?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...