The Resource A Foot in the mouth : poems to speak, sing, and shout
- A Foot in the mouth : poems to speak, sing, and shout
- Title remainder
- poems to speak, sing, and shout
- Statement of responsibility
- selected by Paul Janeczko ; illustrated by Chris Raschka
- A collection of lively rhymes and tricky tongue twisters, poems for more than one voice, bilingual poems -- from classic Shakespeare and Lear to anonymous rhymes to contemporary riffs on everything under the sun. These poems just might inspire kids to memorize them!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of A Foot in the mouth : poems to speak, sing, and shout
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A Foot in the mouth : poems to speak, sing, and shout
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Dq6Jw6qNqKM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Dq6Jw6qNqKM/">A Foot in the mouth : poems to speak, sing, and shout</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...