The Resource Dry bones in the valley : a novel
- Dry bones in the valley : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Tom Bouman
- "The lone policeman in a small township on the sparse northern border [of Pennsylvania], Henry Farrell expected to spend his mornings hunting and fishing, his evenings playing old-time music. Instead, he has watched the steady encroachment of gas drilling bring new wealth and erode neighborly trust. The drug trade is pushing heroin into the territory. There are outlaws cooking meth in the woods, guys Henry grew up with. When a stranger turns up dead, Henrys search for the killer will open old wounds, dredge up ancient crimes, and exact a deadly price"--Dust jacket flap
- Edgar Allan Poe Award for Best First Novel by an American Author, 2015.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2014
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Mystery or Thriller, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D79 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Henry Farrell novels ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dry bones in the valley : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dry bones in the valley : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DYdAbYzwkUk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DYdAbYzwkUk/">Dry bones in the valley : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...